Surf Cup Sports is proud to host their inaugural SoCal Premier Adult Soccer Tournament,
FIESTA de FUTBOL
May 4-6, 2018
Fiesta de Futbol will be held at Surf Cup Sports Park in Del Mar, California — just a few miles from the glorious Pacific Ocean.
Gourmet Food Trucks and Beer will be available.
Surf Cup Sports Park is one of the most magnificent soccer parks in North America offer over 20 pristine, professional quality fields.
The competitions will be comprised of both men’s & women’s divisions as follows:
Men’s Open – Flight 1
Women’s Open – Flight 1
Men’s Fiesta – Flight 2
Women’s Fiesta – Flight 2
Men’s Premier – 40 and Over
Women’s Premier – 30 and Over
Cash Prize for Open Flight 1 Divisions:
Men’s Open – $2,500*
Women’s Open – $2,500*
*(Minimum of 30 men’s team and 16 women’s team must register to participate.)
Trophies presented to winners shall be the property of the declared winning team.
Accommodations at nearby hotels can be arranged — for more information, please contact Ty Smith of Maverick Sports Travel
Entries & Entry Deadlines
Fiesta de Futbol entry fee is $595. Registration deadline is on April 23, 2018.
Only credit card payments, cashier’s checks and money orders shall be accepted as payment for entry fees.
No refunds are provided after a team has registered.
Form of the Competition
The number of entries in each division will determine the form of the competition. A four (4) team minimum is required in each division to hold a competition. A team may only compete in one division.
- All games are 11v11 and the competition will follow the FIFA Laws of the Game in effect at the time of the competition.
- Length of the field shall not be more than 120 yards, nor less than 100 yards and the width of the field shall not be more than 80 yards, nor less than 65 yards.
- Goal nets shall be used.
- All fields shall be properly marked. A flag on a post not less than five (5) feet high and having a non –pointed top, shall be placed at each corner.
- Substitutions shall be unlimited.
- Team roster is limited to twenty-five (25) players, all of whom are eligible to suit-up for each match.
- Referee or tournament commissioner may ask for a government approved ID to confirm player eligibility.
- In the event of the score being tied at the end of regulation periods, in a group round match the tie score will stand.
Player Check In/Registration
Updated March 6, 2018
Prior to the Surf Cup Sports’ Fiesta de Futbol tournament, all players need to be registered on their team.
Q: When is team check-in?
A: Team check-in is on May 4th from 7 AM to Noon
Q: When are game schedules released?
A: Game schedules will be published no later than 1 week before the tournament starts. The final game times for each division for the men’s and women’s final will be released at least a 15 days before the tournament.
Q: Can we request to make changes to our game times?
A: We can not make any changes to the schedule once it is released. Teams should be prepared to play anytime between 7 am – 8 pm each day.
Q: What time our the games on Championship Sunday?
A: Teams should be prepared to play anytime between 7 am – 4 pm.
More questions? If you need any assistance in registering, please contact our national office headquartered in San Diego by emailing Jesse Turner at email@example.com.
Surf Cup Sports Park
14989 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014
The Surf Cup Sports Park (formerly San Diego Polo Fields) is located in Del Mar, CA. From Interstate 5 take the Via De La Valle exit. Go East on Via De La Valle. 2.8 miles down the road you will see the entrance to the sports park off of Via De La Valle.